Died: Aug. 5, 2016
Army, Air Corp. Infantry, From 1942 to Dec. 1945
Ray fought in the closest outfit to Berlin and worked as a scout behind enemy lines and out “front” in between the lines.
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- Winter and spring sports schedules revised by the WVSSAC
- 4th COVID death reported
- Lavinia ‘Vini’ Schoene
- COVID outbreak at HMH long-term care
- More positives at Hampshire Center
- Employee tests positive at Tavern 29 Bar and Grill
- Krystal M. McCoy
- COVID claims 3rd county life
- Hunter found dead
- Charles A. ‘Chaz’ Southerly Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!