Died: Jan. 7, 2016
Navy, Seabees, Construction Battalions, Store Keeper 3rd Class, From Sept. 1943 to Feb. 1946.
Walter served in O’ahu where he worked in warehouses and tents where spies would come in from the US. Walter helped to handle the spies. Also, when a marine battalion would ship out from Pearl Harbor, his team would help to supply the ships.
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- Winter and spring sports schedules revised by the WVSSAC
- 4th COVID death reported
- COVID outbreak at HMH long-term care
- Lavinia ‘Vini’ Schoene
- More positives at Hampshire Center
- Employee tests positive at Tavern 29 Bar and Grill
- Krystal M. McCoy
- COVID claims 3rd county life
- Hunter found dead
- Charles A. ‘Chaz’ Southerly Jr.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!