Died: Jan. 15, 2016
Army, Infantry Replacement
Glen sailed from Seattle, to Honolulu and then to the Mariana Islands. His ship brought nurses to Saipan. While his troop was getting ready for the invasion of Tokyo, an atomic bomb was dropped. Glen was then sent to the 204th Guam General Hospital and served in the QuarterMaster Laundry Division to assist the wounded coming back from the islands.
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- Winter and spring sports schedules revised by the WVSSAC
- COVID outbreak at HMH long-term care
- 4th COVID death reported
- More positives at Hampshire Center
- Lavinia ‘Vini’ Schoene
- Employee tests positive at Tavern 29 Bar and Grill
- Krystal M. McCoy
- Charles A. ‘Chaz’ Southerly Jr.
- Raymond L. ‘Salty’ Kline
- Gary W. Cosner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!