Died: Sept. 11, 2010
Army, Air Corp., Corporal, From Feb. 1943 to Jan. 1946.
Alston was stationed in Papua New Guinea and ran the airstrips there. The Seabees would go in before he did to dig out the airstrips that he ran. On the airstrips, Alston would handle the C-46 and P-48 planes that ran bombing missions out of Papua New
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- Winter and spring sports schedules revised by the WVSSAC
- 4th COVID death reported
- COVID outbreak at HMH long-term care
- More positives at Hampshire Center
- Lavinia ‘Vini’ Schoene
- Employee tests positive at Tavern 29 Bar and Grill
- Krystal M. McCoy
- Charles A. ‘Chaz’ Southerly Jr.
- Raymond L. ‘Salty’ Kline
- Gary W. Cosner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!