Died: Sept. 3, 2014
Communications, Nov. 17, 1943 to 1945
Roscoe served on the frontlines in France. At 1:30 a.m. he was part of the troop that crossed the Rhine River into German territory. At 1 point during the war, he picked up a German rifle in a hedgerow and used that gun. When the war ended Roscoe was crossing into Germany on the Danube River.
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- COVID claims 2nd life here
- Residential employee's test triggers outbreak
- COVID outbreak hits Review staff, DQ employee
- Sheriff’s office seeks missing woman, boyfriend
- Brian Nester
- Alice Rowzee
- Deer season is W.Va.’s worst for collisions
- Head-on collision claims 1
- Hunter found dead
- COVID crimps Christmas in Romney
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!