Died: Oct. 2, 2015
Marines, Sergeant, Rifle Company – I Company, 3rd Battalion, 24th Regiment, 4th Marine Division, From Dec. 1, 1942 to Oct. 26, 1945.
Robert worked out of Maui then fought in his 1st battle on the 1st and 2nd of Feb., 1944 in the Marshall Islands, then Saipan in June 15, 1944 and then in Iwo Jima on Feb. 19, 1945.
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- Winter and spring sports schedules revised by the WVSSAC
- 4th COVID death reported
- COVID outbreak at HMH long-term care
- More positives at Hampshire Center
- Lavinia ‘Vini’ Schoene
- Employee tests positive at Tavern 29 Bar and Grill
- Krystal M. McCoy
- Charles A. ‘Chaz’ Southerly Jr.
- Raymond L. ‘Salty’ Kline
- Gary W. Cosner
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!