The Hampshire County Health Department confirmed the 42nd case of COVID-19. There are now a total of 2 active cases in the county.
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- Justice promises over 1,000 wireless locations statewide
- 2 Hampshire County projects win 'Try This WV' grants
- Prom plan puts seniors' safety first
- Healthy Hampshire: What really affects our longevity and health
- WVU creates EMS-physician team
- Basic Christian faith
- Back in time Aug. 5
- Community Calendar Aug. 5
- UPDATE: Fugitive caught, along with brother
- New WVSDB superintendent backs out
- Wes Barret wanted for Attempted First Degree Murder
- UPDATE: Details released on July 19 stabbing
- Back-to-school plan a go for Hampshire County
- WVSDB gets new superintendent
- Capon Bridge elects a new mayor
- Free testing Wednesday
- Carjackers total van: Helpful hands? Pacific stolen here, recovered in Hardy
- ‘It’s becoming a mess’: COVID-19 surge here touches HMH long-term care
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!