Died: Aug. 5, 2016
Army, Air Corp. Infantry, From 1942 to Dec. 1945
Ray fought in the closest outfit to Berlin and worked as a scout behind enemy lines and out “front” in between the lines.
From Our Weekender Advertisers
- Head on collision in Junction
- Head-on crash kills 2
- Route 50 sees flooding, mudslide
- Vaccine eligibility expands in W.Va.
- Slanesville student tests positive for Covid
- Grant Memorial Hospital cited with Medicaid Fraud
- Garrett I. Long
- DMV delays Keyser opening
- Hampshire Orange on Saturday DHHR map
- The West Virginia Schools for the Colored Deaf and Blind 1926-1955
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Breaking News & Review Update
Get Breaking News as it happens and our weekly newsletter for upcoming news, events and more. Sign up today!