Good N Gooder! Great location for any type of business. Fronts Route 50. Nicely renovated using log siding & wood walls. Small apartment upstairs. Contents of store...
Saw mill w/ 2 story home & all equipment. The perfect way to own your own business. Stream fed small pond. Many possible uses for the large commercial building. 13+ acres...
40 x 100 commercial building w/ 6 garage doors, 2 truck size. Fronts Route 50. Garage doors could be replaced w/ store-front windows. 1.81 acres in Romney, $499,999. HS8016531...
8,589 sq. ft. commercial/ retail space. 2 apartments, fenced/locked rear parking, central A/C & heat, well & public sewer. 2004 remodel. Fronts on Route 50 & Hannas...
Income producer in downtown Romney! 8 total units w/ low vacancy rate, current remodel w/ new paint & flooring. 1, 2 & 3 BR apts. Walking distance to shopping &...
Huge opportunity; bank owned. 18,000 sq. ft., located off new interstates & beside railroad. Endless possibilities – apartments, storage units, restaurant, warehouse,...
Commercial property in Fort Ashby, corner of Lincoln St. and Rt. 28. App. 2,800 sf. Excellent condition, three half baths, paved parking front and rear. Best location in Fort...
Commercial opportunity Fronting Route 50 – formerly Surveyor office. Could be used for beauty shop, barber shop, antique shop, insurance office, etc. approximately 1 acre room to...
INVESTOR’S CHOICE – DRASTICALLY REDUCED – Fronting US Route 50 in Augusta, ample parking, older structure, new laminate floors, newly painted, Colonial fireplace welcomes...
2 unit apt. building, Potomac Avenue, $95,000. HS7836964...
- More Home Owners on the Move December 14, 2012
- 10 Best Metros for Weight Loss January 11, 2013
- CFPB Unveils Sweeping Changes to Mortgage Rules January 11, 2013
- 4 Strategies for Selling in 2013 January 11, 2013
- Builders Tweak Floorplans for Growing Segment of Buyers January 11, 2013
- Falling New-Home Sales Spark Worry December 6, 2013
- Home Ownership is Key for Returning Troops December 6, 2013
- Trouble Ahead on Home Equity Loans? December 6, 2013
- Advice for First-Time Home Buyers December 6, 2013
- Judge Dismisses Home Inspector’s Suit December 6, 2013
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator
|View/Edit Closing Cost Details|
|Traditional Closing Expenses|
|Lender Processing Fees||$|
|Wire and Courier Fees||$|
|Title Closing Fee||$|
|Title Document Prep Fee||$|