HS8300847 – Slanesville, 3 bd., 1 ac., bsmt., Rt. 29, $147,900....
- 0 Garage
- 0 Bed
- 0 Bath
111+ acres on the western slope of Spring Gap Mountain. 5 acre food plot, great roads through property, camper w/ electric hookup, numerous tree stands, spring fed stream, long range...
4+ unrestricted acres on paved county road – Situated in the Slanesville area and surrounded by farm land. Brick and vinyl split foyer with over 1,400 sq. ft. on each level. 3...
Spacious cabin at Slanesville – 5 acres, nicely forested, 2 BRs, porches. Call for more details. $62,500....
- Brokerage Relo Departments Expanding Services September 13, 2013
- Some Home Owners Say Rentals Are Ruining Neighborhoods August 30, 2013
- More Brokerages Becoming One-Stop Shops August 30, 2013
- 12 Towns With the Cleanest Air August 23, 2013
- Household Incomes Improving, But Still Way Down August 23, 2013
- BofA Reaches Record Settlement Over Bad Loans August 22, 2014
- 8 Markets With Largest Gains in List Prices August 22, 2014
- Spring Was Healthiest Market in 3 Years August 22, 2014
- Singles: Why We’re Buying Now August 22, 2014
- 10 Markets Where Homebuilding Is Booming August 22, 2014
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator
|View/Edit Closing Cost Details|
|Traditional Closing Expenses|
|Lender Processing Fees||$|
|Wire and Courier Fees||$|
|Title Closing Fee||$|
|Title Document Prep Fee||$|