AUGUSTA Very nice 2-story home in the country. All wooded lot containing 6.2 acres. Back of property adjoins Short Mountain Public hunting and fishing area. House sits on a full...
INVESTOR’S CHOICE – DRASTICALLY REDUCED – Fronting US Route 50 in Augusta, ample parking, older structure, new laminate floors, newly painted, Colonial fireplace welcomes...
JUST LISTED! Well cared for home on permanent foundation and spacious 3.44 acre lot. Custom built stone and timber main entrance walkway. Home features large rooms, open floor plan,...
$72,000. – Augusta – 3 bedrooms, 1-bath, 2000 mobile home on 2 acres. HS7573208...
- Rates Haven’t Been This Low Since 2013 October 24, 2014
- New-Home Sales Surge to 6-Year High September 26, 2014
- Freddie: Housing Market Stuck in a Rut September 26, 2014
- NAR to FAA: Lift Ban on Drones September 26, 2014
- The World’s Priciest Place to Live and Work September 26, 2014
- 4 Things You Don’t Know About Outdoor Kitchens January 23, 2015
- Over a Decade, How Does the Market Fare? January 23, 2015
- Improving Economy Helps Buoy Housing January 23, 2015
- Lower Rates Drive a Refinancing Rush January 23, 2015
- Open House Jewelry Thief Gets Year in Jail January 23, 2015
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator
|View/Edit Closing Cost Details|
|Traditional Closing Expenses|
|Lender Processing Fees||$|
|Wire and Courier Fees||$|
|Title Closing Fee||$|
|Title Document Prep Fee||$|