AUGUSTA Very nice 2-story home in the country. All wooded lot containing 6.2 acres. Back of property adjoins Short Mountain Public hunting and fishing area. House sits on a full...
INVESTOR’S CHOICE – DRASTICALLY REDUCED – Fronting US Route 50 in Augusta, ample parking, older structure, new laminate floors, newly painted, Colonial fireplace welcomes...
JUST LISTED! Well cared for home on permanent foundation and spacious 3.44 acre lot. Custom built stone and timber main entrance walkway. Home features large rooms, open floor plan,...
$72,000. – Augusta – 3 bedrooms, 1-bath, 2000 mobile home on 2 acres. HS7573208...
- Homebuilders Face Shortage of 1 Million Jobs October 25, 2013
- Foreclosure Inventory Down 33%, CoreLogic Says October 11, 2013
- ‘Video Bios': The Next Wave of Branding October 4, 2013
- Rental Vacancy Rate Lowest in More Than a Decade October 4, 2013
- Cuba Makes it Legal to be a Real Estate Agent October 4, 2013
- Home Equity Rebound Slows its Pace October 24, 2014
- Housing Is Missing 700K in Sales October 24, 2014
- Housing Hit by a ‘Hangover’ October 24, 2014
- Rates Haven’t Been This Low Since 2013 October 24, 2014
- 5 Markets to Watch for Investors in 2015 October 24, 2014
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Closing Cost Estimator
|View/Edit Closing Cost Details|
|Traditional Closing Expenses|
|Lender Processing Fees||$|
|Wire and Courier Fees||$|
|Title Closing Fee||$|
|Title Document Prep Fee||$|